Search This Blog

06 February 2010

allow me

(The Poetry Series #7)

allow me to accompany you into your bath
to remove your clothing
to help you into the water
to reach into the warmth and lather your back
to assist your path to relaxation
to gently massage you body
to enjoy the gift of loving you

allow me to help you into the room
to prepare the bed that awaits
to make sure you are dry
to make sure you are comfortable
to steal a peek at all your naked beauty
to come close to those places that give you joy
to sooth your worries with soft sounds

allow me to lay you down
to tell you that I love you
to find where it hurts or where you are weary
to kiss you there, gently, lovingly, longingly
to nurture your Spirit with tenderness
to enjoy the look of your horizontal profile
to know and feel my caring for your needs

allow me to find the path to your eroticism
to delight in the journey
to glory in the experience of anticipation
to think of all you offer, all you are
to give my all to you
to desire your pleasure, giving to you
to desire your pleasure, receiving from you

allow me to slowly explore your body
to savor its feel beneath my touch
to search out those areas that take you there
to discover even those that you resist
to relish your victory over those
to smile as I watch your release of the tensions of the day
to feel the waves of passion begin to envelop you

allow me to take away thought of your stressful day
to do what pleases you because it pleases me
to hear your intense delight
to experience your letting go
to thrill at the experiential essence of -- you
to know this gift is for you
to know its yours - whenever

allow me to know this is our sacred sharing
to feel your touch
to close the gap of space, time and connectedness in our embrace
to recognize our sweet union
to explore the harmonic reverberations of your released passion
to hold you close in surrender
to quietly know we are one

allow me to kiss you upon the neck, the cheek
to feel the warmth of your now relaxed body
to listen to your deepening breathing
to enjoy the aroma of our mingling
to thank the Gods for you
to whisper I love you
to peacefully surrender to slumber

allow me

No comments: